Premium Label was founded by snowboarders, skateboarders and surfers who are passionate about staying active and the action sports industry. If you share our enthusiasm for action sports or an active lifestyle, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. A new career at Premium Label Regina could be awaiting you!
Premium Label carries the BEST brand name clothing, footwear and accessories for Men, Women and Kids…at OUTLET PRICES! We’re CANADIAN owned and operated, we’ve got a lot of style and pizzazz, and we’re looking for some awesome people to get in on the fun!
- Are you are looking for a fun working environment and you like to be rewarded for your hard work – we have that!
- Do you enjoy working with people and helping customers – we have the best staff and clientele!
- Are you motivated by employee perks, contests and rewards – we got you!
We’re looking for a few qualities…. if these sound like you, please apply!
- Motivated and passionate with a desire to grow
- Driven and want to be part of a high-performance team
- Hardworking and looking to learn
- Wanting to push yourself and be rewarded
- Extroverted and enjoy talking to people
If you bring a good sense of humour and some enthusiasm for fashion and current trends, then we’ll be set!
If you have worked in a retail environment before or you’re good at helping people out, we want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their time and interest in Premium Label Outlet but will only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Premium Label Outlet is looking for an organized, responsible, trustworthy and leadership oriented full time Assistant Manager.
Duties will include:
- Opening and closing the store
- Assisting customers
- Handling cash and making deposits
- Leading by example
- Setting the tone for customer service
- Encouraging positivity
- Ensuring company policies are maintained
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and a knowledge and passion for our brands and industry. The successful candidate likes to have fun, work with great people and doesn’t take themselves too seriously. Merchandising experience is an asset.
Please send your resume and cover letter clearly stating “REGINA: Assistant Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full & Part Time Sales Associates
We are looking for outgoing, customer service orientated and energetic full & part time sales associates. Duties will include assisting customers, merchandising and handling cash. Knowledge of and passion for our brands is a must.
Please send your resume and cover letter clearly stating “REGINA: Full/Part-time Sales Associate” to email@example.com