Premium Label Prince George is always looking for energetic, motivated, and customer service oriented individuals to join our family. Premium Label Outlet is a growing company, Premium Label was founded by snowboarders, skateboarders and surfers who are passionate about staying active and the action sports industry. If you share our enthusiasm for action sports or an active lifestyle, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A new career at Premium Label Prince George could be awaiting you!
Premium Label carries the BEST brand name clothing, footwear and accessories for Men, Women and Kids…at OUTLET PRICES! We’re CANADIAN owned and operated, we’ve got a lot of style and pizzazz, and we’re looking for some awesome people to get in on the fun!
- Are you are looking for a fun working environment and you like to be rewarded for your hard work – we have that!
- Do you enjoy working with people and helping customers – we have the best staff and clientele!
- Are you motivated by employee perks, contests and rewards – we got you!
We’re looking for a few qualities…. if these sound like you, please apply!
- Motivated and passionate with a desire to grow
- Driven and want to be part of a high-performance team
- Hardworking and looking to learn
- Wanting to push yourself and be rewarded
- Extroverted and enjoy talking to people
If you bring a good sense of humour and some enthusiasm for fashion and current trends, then we’ll be set!
If you have worked in a retail environment before or you’re good at helping people out, we want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their time and interest in Premium Label Outlet but will only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Premium Label Outlet is looking for a full time Retail Store Manager for our Kelowna location!
If you have strong leadership skills, a friendly personality, a passion for retail sales and can handle challenging situations well, this might be the job for you!
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Handling company funds and property
- Communicating company policies
- Dealing with and motivating staff to maintain exceptional customer service
- Managing customer sales transactions and staff accountability
- Collaborating with internal departments
- Being an integral part in the development and implementation of retail strategies, marketing, plans and goals
To perform this job successfully, the candidate will demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations well. They must possess the ability to make decisions and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- A strong background in sales and customer service
- Retail management experience
- The ability to maintain routine reports and correspondence
- Computer skills (experience with Mac an asset)
- Merchandising experience
- Industry experience an asset
- Passion for the action sports lifestyle and culture an asset
- The ability to analyze and understand sales figures an asset
- Likes to have fun, work with great people and doesn’t take themselves too seriously
Premium Label offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, together with the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing family.
Please send your resume and cover letter clearly stating “PG: Store Manager” to email@example.com
Full-Time Key Holders
We are looking for organized, responsible, trustworthy and leadership oriented key holders. Duties will include leading by example, setting the tone for customer service, encouraging positivity and ensuring company policies are maintained. Key holders will be responsible for opening and closing the shop on a daily basis. The successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and a knowledge and passion for our brands and industry.
Please send your resume and cover letter clearly stating “PG: Full-time Key Holder” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full & Part Time Sales Associates
We are looking for outgoing, customer service orientated and energetic full & part time sales associates. Duties will include assisting customers, merchandising and handling cash. Knowledge of and passion for our brands is a must.
Please send your resume and cover letter clearly stating “PG: Full/Part-time Sales Associate” to email@example.com