Premium Label Langley is always looking for energetic, motivated, and customer service oriented individuals to join our family. Premium Label Outlet is a growing company, founded by snowboarders, skateboarders and surfers who are passionate about staying active and the action sports industry. If you share our enthusiasm for action sports or an active lifestyle, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. A new career at Premium Label Langley could be awaiting you!
Premium Label Outlet is looking for a full time Retail Store Manager for our Langley location!
If you have strong leadership skills, a friendly personality, a passion for retail sales and can handle challenging situations well, this might be the job for you!
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Handling company funds and property
- Communicating company policies
- Dealing with and motivating staff to maintain exceptional customer service
- Managing customer sales transactions and staff accountability
- Collaborating with internal departments
- Being an integral part in the development and implementation of retail strategies, marketing, plans and goals
To perform this job successfully, the candidate will demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations well. They must possess the ability to make decisions and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- A strong background in sales and customer service
- Retail management experience
- The ability to maintain routine reports and correspondence
- Computer skills (experience with Mac an asset)
- Merchandising experience
- Industry experience an asset
- Passion for the action sports lifestyle and culture an asset
- The ability to analyze and understand sales figures an asset
- Likes to have fun, work with great people and doesn’t take themselves too seriously
Premium Label offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, together with the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing family.
Please send your resume and cover letter clearly stating the role you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full & Part Time Sales Associates
We are looking for outgoing, customer service orientated and energetic full & part time sales associates. Duties will include assisting customers, merchandising and handling cash. Knowledge of and passion for our brands is a must.