Premium Label Kelowna is always looking for energetic, motivated, and customer service oriented individuals to join our family. Premium Label Outlet is a growing company, founded by snowboarders, skateboarders and surfers who are passionate about staying active and the action sports industry. If you share our enthusiasm for action sports or an active lifestyle, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A new career at Premium Label Kelowna could be awaiting you!
Premium Label carries the BEST brand name clothing, footwear and accessories for Men, Women and Kids…at OUTLET PRICES! We’re CANADIAN owned and operated, we’ve got a lot of style and pizzazz, and we’re looking for some awesome people to get in on the fun!
- Are you are looking for a fun working environment and you like to be rewarded for your hard work – we have that!
- Do you enjoy working with people and helping customers – we have the best staff and clientele!
- Are you motivated by employee perks, contests and rewards – we got you!
We’re looking for a few qualities…. if these sound like you, please apply!
- Motivated and passionate with a desire to grow
- Driven and want to be part of a high-performance team
- Hardworking and looking to learn
- Wanting to push yourself and be rewarded
- Extroverted and enjoy talking to people
If you bring a good sense of humour and some enthusiasm for fashion and current trends, then we’ll be set!
If you have worked in a retail environment before or you’re good at helping people out, we want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their time and interest in Premium Label Outlet but will only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Premium Label Outlet is looking for an organized, responsible, trustworthy and leadership oriented full time Assistant Manager.
- Duties will include:
- Opening and closing the store
- Assisting customers
- Handling cash and making deposits
- Leading by example
- Setting the tone for customer service
- Encouraging positivity
- Ensuring company policies are maintained
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and a knowledge and passion for our brands and industry. The successful candidate likes to have fun, work with great people and doesn’t take themselves too seriously. Merchandising experience is an asset.
Please send your resume and cover letter clearly stating “KELOWNA: Assistant Manager” to email@example.com
Full-Time Key Holders
We are looking for organized, responsible, trustworthy and leadership oriented key holders. Duties will include leading by example, setting the tone for customer service, encouraging positivity and ensuring company policies are maintained. Key holders will be responsible for opening and closing the shop on a daily basis. The successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and a knowledge and passion for our brands and industry.
Please send your resume and cover letter clearly stating “KELOWNA: Full-time Key Holder” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stock and Visual Merchandising
Premium Label Outlet is looking for an organized and detail oriented stock person and visual merchandiser. Position specifics:
- You receive and process stock, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
- You unpack boxes for inventory as required (boxes can weigh 5 – 30 lbs)
- You are responsible for inventory management including receiving, processing, restocking + de-stocking, and visual merchandising
- You assist in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, merchandising and changing mannequins as needed to maximize sell-through
- You assist in creating attractive displays to promote our products and to ensure an easy and enjoyable shopping atmosphere for our clientele
Please send your resume and cover letter clearly stating “KELOWNA: Stock/Visual Merchandising” to email@example.com
Full & Part Time Sales Associates
We are looking for outgoing, customer service orientated and energetic full & part time sales associates. Duties will include assisting customers, merchandising and handling cash. Knowledge of and passion for our brands is a must.
Please send your resume and cover letter clearly stating “KELOWNA: Full/Part-time Sales Associate” to firstname.lastname@example.org